Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
field reports showing that are unticked
hi

I have two field reports out of many i have unticked and therefore do not want to show and on my profile this is the case, the reason before you jump up and down and wonder what I am trying to hide is the detailed info on location of play house where i meet gents, the guys thought they may have been helpful but in these two cases may as well just put flashing light on roof lol

the field report issue came to light when another lady on here mentioned something in a posting, and several clients whom I have not met seem to know where i am located .... checked search, view field reports and then put my name in - oh yes the two i have unticked appear there and yes I have checked guys can see with the help of two guines pigs last night from the webcam room going to look

despite three mails via help feedback submission to aw and one reply saying its not there when it clearly is i am stumped at what to do -

Admin please can you help

Anna Smile
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Can the people who wrote them remove them or cancel them if you explained why?
AW have amended an FR for me in the past when a client unwittingly made a glaring error... although I contacted them the very next day and I got the client to contact them also to confirm that it was a genuine error.

If you can, maybe contact the clients and get them to put in a request via the help centre too? I would hope that AW would understand the need for discretion in these cases?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question field reports? dlg79 3 8,629 15-10-2013, 02:35
Last Post: dlg79
  FIELD REPORTS ericka69 5 10,713 18-07-2012, 09:00
Last Post: ericka69
  help needed (FIELD REPORTS) ericka69 4 10,309 09-05-2012, 11:46
Last Post: ericka69