AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
skype and aw names
Hi

wondered if anyone else has had this issue

when I get a booking for skype via aw of course I know the aw member name however sometimes and more than often their name on skype is different - how do you know its one and the same

as had a few people want me to add them and at that time had no bookings in the system, nearly got caughty yesterday - booking was made and a person popped up on skype to add them, I assumed it was the person from aw, only when he seemed vague and giving lots of chat via the message part did I asked him if he had a booking, he said he could have, I asked what time he said now, which was not the case and I said how long had he booked for and he could not answer

a few moments later another guy asked to be added and instantly messaged me with name on aw

How do you get around this, as one time could easily give show for free ?

Anna x x
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Can you give each booking a reference number, that way they would need to know that information and only the person booking it should have.

Sarah x x x
The booking system shows his skype when he has confirmed.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi

oh thats great thanks, never looked there - noticed it now and will ensure I match the two up Smile
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Yes the AW booking form should have their Skype alias/details on the form once both parties have confirmed........also I have a Skype account solely set up for webcamming and once I have finished a booking... I then Block the user.. for the reason you mentioned above, I don't want to log into Skype and have others see I am online and then expect to chat..... its not fair when there is a paid user waiting for their Skype session to start apart from anything...... also when/if they want to do another booking with me again... I just unblock them the next time. Have had a couple of glitches with it... but mostly its ok......... i..e, had one guy put in the wrong contact details in his AW form.... and after a bit of time bouncing emails back and forth via the AW system.. we got it sorted. I tend to charge a bit more for Skype as I find it takes me out of DC for longer than I like.. whether its 'faffing around' things (just like the incident I described) or... me having bad time management skills (i.e., being soft and letting them go over time!)............. anyway....... block and unblock is a good feature methinks!
I ignore any others who message me when I go online for a booking (the only ones who do contact me are guys who will be aware that I use skype for bookings and can expect to be ignored if I'm busy) and I use the "do not disturb" status.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

Aaaah didn't notice that feature, however knowing my luck the chancers would ignore it..... so (as I'm a 'belt & braces' person!)... still think I'll stick to my previous (proven it works) method.. Block/Unblock x

(03-12-2012, 08:20)Classy_Katy Wrote: I use the "do not disturb" status.

They can't ignore it...they can still post but you won't be notified and bothered by them.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy