Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Easy way to spot some scams
Apart from the fact she is stunningly beautiful in the photo and yet wishes to degrade her 19 year old body by ticking every box in the favourite activities for £80 an hour?

Copy the phone number
Paste it into google and search.

See how many websites the number is used in and sometimes where the owner lives!

Scarey. Try it with your own.

Doesn't always work but often does.
Surely if it's a scam they won't be paying to display their number?
The phone number makes the WG seem genuine. No one answers.

So people believe the rest of the shit and pay to see the private pix or videos of 19 year Schoolgirl desperate to taste a mans c!m or whatever the fantasy is.

If I search WGs then I also ask for results to be shown in order of proximity. 5 new girls appeared this weekend. All had just one photo of a Very pretty girl- different girls. they wre all up for anything. They all had private galleries
All had about 6 lines of description clearly written by the same person with poor English. Each girl was 6.1 miles from me. Coincidence?
Unfortunately the display of the phone number doesnt prove the person is real. In the scammers eyes the cost of 1 credit per day in exchange for X amount of credits from earnings is worth it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Oh I had no idea what it cost. I assumed it would be more.
(25-11-2012, 21:12)Cardinal Syn Wrote: If I search WGs then I also ask for results to be shown in order of proximity. 5 new girls appeared this weekend. All had just one photo of a Very pretty girl- different girls. they wre all up for anything. They all had private galleries
All had about 6 lines of description clearly written by the same person with poor English. Each girl was 6.1 miles from me. Coincidence?

Did you report any of them?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(25-11-2012, 23:35)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Did you report any of them?

Did not realise we were part of the "ukpunting" forum...

Seriously though, if a guy wants to see the girl then all he has to do is call the number, if it does not answer then move on to the next, guys should NOT be parting with their cash to see PG's when they have not spoken to the girl. most of those that do have no intention of ever meeting the girl.

Leave the scammers to scam the idiots, real punters pick up the phone and cal girls to arrange a meet, like they have done for last 100 years...

Sarah x x x

PS despite the internet many girls still advertise in local papers with just a phone number because it still works
(26-11-2012, 02:23)wife4rent Wrote:
(25-11-2012, 23:35)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Did you report any of them?

Did not realise we were part of the "ukpunting" forum...

Haha!

I was being facetious Wink
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter