Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
transfer request form says i have negative balance
it said my actual balance was £48 more than my actual credit balance

it said on transfer request form that i had spent money using services, but i havn't

so it said "click here to fix this problem of £48", i clicked it, and it then charged me 0.01p on my credit statement and says

"Credit Transfer Req. Fix - Credits from Previous"

dont get it.

how can my balance be £48 more than my credits, then i click a button, and it wipes the £48 from my balance Huh
My AW Profile

click below x

My AdultWork Profile xxx

Emily Heart
Have you spent money on Adultwork services like being featured, having your phone number listed etc... Not sure what they charge for web cam services.

Sarah x x x
Admin is good at explaining it...it's just one of the many wonders of AW.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Hi Emily. If you look at your balance at the bottom of the credits statement, take that figure and x.7=, that will roughly give you what you are owed (apart from anything that does not say "available for transfer now"). Then when you click on the transfer button, if you look at the bottom you will see that the figure will be much higher than this(it will be in red). That is because the way the system works is that on this page nothing that has a minus sign next to it on the credit statement page has been taken account of,(directcam positioning, featuring, etc. and most importantly, the 5% levy for every directcam show you do) When you hit the red button at the top to correct this you should see the figure in red at the bottom will have turned green and should be near as damn it the same as the calculation you made on the previous screen. If it is still red just untick a box or 2 of credits above until it turns green. Don't worry, AW are not trying to sting you, it took a while for me to work this out as well. It is just the way their program is set up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dailypay request form YoungMumBellaRose 2 4,772 13-09-2018, 13:04
Last Post: YoungMumBellaRose
  Daily pay request form not working??? Cleo_Specter 5 8,193 26-03-2018, 21:07
Last Post: admin
  Negative balance every day Jessica121 1 3,589 17-07-2017, 18:00
Last Post: admin
  Daily Pay request form saying error! Cleo_Specter 12 14,277 06-07-2017, 23:51
Last Post: SwingingMilf
  Re: Negative balance in transfer credits lesleyFoxx123 4 5,327 25-04-2013, 12:39
Last Post: Chickalick78