Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headphones and mic
Hi

thanks all for the replies on my first post, inundates with ideas and suggestions now

so next question for help -

does wearing a headset with mic really make a difference and can anyone suggest a make to buy

i find when moving away from cam they clients cant hear me

English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
Best getting a cam with built in mic and speakers for your computer/laptop. Headphones are incredibly restrictive and can look silly IMO.
I use my webcam with built in mic for camming and I have separate speakers behind me, which really helps. I think that headphones can be restrictive and not look so great too, even the ones that go into the ear.

Maybe you need to adjust the settings on your pc for your microphone, they should be able to hear you still.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I use the speakers from my cam & computer and seems ti be fine. They should be able to hear you though, Turn it up to the max see if that helps.

I don't think headphones are that good to but only my opinion
Thanks for all the help

Will look at microphone settings Wink

Regards

Anna
English Retro Courtesan

contact if need an adult industry accountant 
If you have a good quality external microphone they will wipe the floor with the inbuilt mics of the webcam.

That is what they are designed to do so let them get on with single handedly doing the job for which they were specifically designed!
I have a blue snowball HD mic but I don't use it for camming...I didn't realise when I bought it that it's only any good for close up speaking/sounds, so I use it for recording clips...my webcam mic has a much wider field.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx