Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the subject of fake profiles--check this out
Oh yes I'm not disputing that - it just seems that they think WE aren't! lol!
Jesus!! no wonder some guys on directim want to see you on cam to prove your a woman.

Just goes to show you need a verified account or are some of these guys getting around that hurdle too?

Made me laugh he says he lost 16K but was yet to bank a single penny.....dreamer!

But then again if they can get away with it and earn in the thousands from setting up fake profiles then they are hardly going to stop are they.
This is shocking!
I used to be on Niteflirt when they allowed English ladies from the UK, and it was fairly commonplace for content photo's to be used (I didn't, it was back in the day when I didn't care about showing my face and rarely got my baps out).

That content though, was purchased legitimately and for exactly that purpose - all permissions intact. If this guy really had 400 + profiles, he must have spent hours upon hours screen shotting ladies pictures. AW are brilliant for spotting this.
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
UK are still allowed on NF..
Do you think it would be a good idea to email that link to adultwork? Or do you think it's pointless? X
Hi, they already know about this one yip.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very sensitive subject Katy_D_South 2 5,083 21-08-2015, 21:06
Last Post: admin