Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Studio models
Greatings,

I have a studio with several models that want to work at Adultwork.com.
I have encountered the following problem : after registering the models by email verification, i can not enable webcamwork. I have submited the documentation that was required but i guess it was wrong. Please send me a reply with wath i have to do, some steps that i have to follow, wath documentation i need because from the site i didn`t get to much help

Thank you, Best regards, StudioIssys
Hi, you can check what needs done in regards to verification here http://www.adultwork.com/MemberVerification.asp for each member.

If the ID is still being approved you may need to wait up to a week, depending on your country.

Also depending on your country you may need to contact boss@sweetkicklimited.com to have them approved.

If you are a physical studio, something to remember when your up and running is always make sure the performer is the person verification on the Adultwork account and they all have their own accounts. Otherwise you may find all your accounts gone (and money).
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thank you, didn`t know that i have to contact boss... Thank you again, i will try as you told me and if i don`t succed i will call for help again if it`s okay Smile

Thank you again
Hi, yeh thats ok, Sweetkick is used to verify accounts for most East EU countries. Not sure which country your from though sorry?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4