Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheque cancellation
Hello admin and girls,

I wonder if any of you can please help me.

A cheque did not arrive and I would like to cancel it. However, it is standard practice for me to click 'transfer' two to three times per week (incase I forget on the tuesday) and this will result in only ONE cheque no matter how many payments I transfer.

Now, does this mean that I will be charged 3 fees of 50 (150 credits) to cancel a £300 cheque and resend it because it was lost in the post?

Really seems so unfair, I was really begrudgingly accepting paying 50credits to get my own money sent to me againDodgy, but £150?Exclamation

Also... will I have to pay AW's commission again? So my £300 becomes £98?Angry

Sorry for bombarding the questions, Im in a bit of a tizz.

Thankyou in advance for any help or advice

x
As far as I know it's just £50 for the cost of reissuing the cheque. I have mine paid straight into my bank account...
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(26-10-2012, 21:40)Classy_Katy Wrote: As far as I know it's just £50 for the cost of reissuing the cheque. I have mine paid straight into my bank account...

£50 That sounds outrageous... But have to agree as it was only one cheque it should just be the one fee.

Time to get a bank account

Sarah x x x
Thankyou ladies. The problem is, the request date. I requested mine on 3 different dates in that week :-S

Even though it is One cheque, I have to put in the request date, and theres three of them.

Really unhappy about this :-(
You should try payoneer if you can't use a bank account.
Hi, yes only 1 cancel fee. Send the first date in and AW will know to cancel the whole check.

If you wish you can also email them after completing the form and let them know the situation.

The 30% aw fee is charged only once so dont worry about paying it again.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Oh Admin, thankyou. I feel so much better :-)

Thanks Mistress Babalon also. I am going to use UK bank transfer from now on. Im just a little worried about there being any problems and typing in the wrong digit or something!

x
How long have you been waiting? If I were you and you haven't been waiting very long I'd wait, I used to get cheques and they were always brilliantly reliable...
Hey Curly tots!
I get cheques on a saturday like clockwork and its 2 weeks late. This is the one that was expected a day late from canada thanksgiving. I have had 2 cheques since. I reckon its defo not coming. AW are contacting the bank to cancel. I think I will be using the bank transfer from now on now that its up and running Smile x