Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AW Android App
Hi,

Can anyone advise or maybe I am being a bit dim as I am not tech minded.

I have logged on to AW through my phone and used the andriod app to go through the site but I wanted to transfer some credits, I couldn't find any page to do so.
I saw my statement and then option to buy credits not withdraw so can this be done using the app as if you go to main site with out using the app it is so small I need magnifying glasses to see anything?!.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I haven't used the app for a while but my impression was that's geared up for the service users more than us providers, so you may need to do it on the main site.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
could well be had the "Buy Credits" all over.

If I use the main site it makes it minisucle how do you make it so can use it?.

I enlarge the screen...with my thumb and forefinger together I put them on the centre of the screen and then part them. I find it hard to log into as the fields bounce out of view!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
Yeah I can do it like that so thanks for that. New phone still getting use to it!!Smile
Just tried the app for the first time... deffo geared towards seekers and like you I couldn't see an option to withdraw credits.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter