Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMS notification
Hey,

I'm sure there's a way of setting up notifications to come to my phone, rather than my email account, how do I set it up? I've missed two webcam bookings today because I didn't get notified in time and I'm worried I'll miss more.

Please help!

xx
(22-10-2012, 22:51)beauvoir Wrote: Hey,

I'm sure there's a way of setting up notifications to come to my phone, rather than my email account, how do I set it up? I've missed two webcam bookings today because I didn't get notified in time and I'm worried I'll miss more.

Please help!

xx

Those texts cost 0.50 credits each as far as I'm aware. Fine if you want to pay it! But downloading the AW notifier I find is just as effective and costs nothing Wink
If you have a smart phone you can setup your emails to come to it as a text message would.

Blackberrys can do this quite easily and im sure most other new phones can do it also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
With a verified phone number, you can set it up so that you receive text messages regarding: 2 hour availability running out, new booking requests, confirmation of bookings, and confirmed bookings reminders. All free.
To be fair, that's all a bit unnecessary, as the emails come straight to my phone.
I have the notifications come to my work mobile for free...it's useful for me as the text will often come through before the email on my laptop, and my phone bleeps when the text comes through so that gets my attention.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I get the 2 hr notifications letting me know I need to put my self available for webcam/phone chat again but doesn't let me know when someone has booked a webcam show. I have missed a few times with not keep checking back.

Here you go http://www.adultwork.com/MobileActivation.asp