Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My account cannot be verified
i received an e-mail : In order to verify the account you need to send us another identification paper of yours, besides the ID Card, such as: passport or driving license, otherwise the account cannot be verified.
my problem is i don't have any passaport or driving license.what can i do ?
Hi, apply for one, they come relatively quickly (few weeks tops) and cost a small amount, this amount would be earnt back fairly quickly on Adultwork after verifying.

If you dont have the initial cash to buy one you can try lending from friends/family or the bank.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
it really doesen't exist any posibility ? i can't aplly because i am not in my country.
Hi, sorry I wrongly assumed you were in the UK. For your country (RO?) you will definitely need the correct ID.

Underage and fraud is quite high from RO members.

There is no way around it sorry.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(22-10-2012, 13:47)HotBrunetteXXX Wrote: it really doesen't exist any posibility ? i can't aplly because i am not in my country.

If you are not iny your own country, can you not go to your countries Embassy in the country you are in, they may be able to help you get a passport.

Sarah x x x
I have dual nationality, live in the UK, and apply for my non-UK passport from their Embassy.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx