Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How can you appear at the top of the forum page?
Dont forget to check the external advertising and affilate advertising settings here http://www.adultwork.com/EditProfile.asp

You can enable or disable a setting for the forum adverts.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I've never had that set... I set it a couple of weeks ago and traffic to my page has increased by about 20%

All sorts of sites use the affiliate program so you can get a lot of exposure just by ticking that box Big Grin
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I forgot about that. Oh well i'll have to pass then as i've no intention of having my pics up on all and sundry
(17-10-2012, 18:55)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I've never had that set... I set it a couple of weeks ago and traffic to my page has increased by about 20%

All sorts of sites use the affiliate program so you can get a lot of exposure just by ticking that box Big Grin

Would you mind giving some examples please Trinity? I've wondered where I may turn up if I ticked the box!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
(18-10-2012, 06:49)Classy_Katy Wrote: Would you mind giving some examples please Trinity? I've wondered where I may turn up if I ticked the box!

Well, that is the problem... you just don't know where your profile is appearing. All I know is that the traffic across my page has increased significantly...

Mind you, at about the same time I also got two new field reports, which always boosts traffic by about 30-40% for a week or so, so I may still be getting some positive impact from that too.

But the level of traffic I am seeing this week so far is about 15-20% higher than my long term average. Presuming that the field reports are no longer paying me dividends, I can only imagine that it is the affiliate program because nothing else has changed. But what sites are utilising the affiliates program, heaven only knows.

(17-10-2012, 19:11)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I forgot about that. Oh well i'll have to pass then as i've no intention of having my pics up on all and sundry

Exactly - which is one reason why I have never used it in the past.

I may well switch it off again... not sure yet.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(18-10-2012, 11:31)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(18-10-2012, 06:49)Classy_Katy Wrote: Would you mind giving some examples please Trinity? I've wondered where I may turn up if I ticked the box!

Well, that is the problem... you just don't know where your profile is appearing. All I know is that the traffic across my page has increased significantly...

Mind you, at about the same time I also got two new field reports, which always boosts traffic by about 30-40% for a week or so, so I may still be getting some positive impact from that too.

But the level of traffic I am seeing this week so far is about 15-20% higher than my long term average. Presuming that the field reports are no longer paying me dividends, I can only imagine that it is the affiliate program because nothing else has changed. But what sites are utilising the affiliates program, heaven only knows.

(17-10-2012, 19:11)xKatieBabyx Wrote: I forgot about that. Oh well i'll have to pass then as i've no intention of having my pics up on all and sundry

Exactly - which is one reason why I have never used it in the past.

I may well switch it off again... not sure yet.

Hmmm... this is interesting. I was tempted to tick that box as i noticed it when exploring what I could do with my profile. I have appeared on pay sites and stuff, so it isn't like i'm purely restricted to AW anyway, so might try it, was just concerned about where i might be advertised :/
[Image: 7997.jpg]