Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adultworkforum independent to Adultwork ???
Unfortunately the "Fool" did not undesrtand the explanation and like most UKPunting members believe the whole world is in a conspiracy against them.

(15-10-2012, 21:26)bornyesterday Wrote: yes when you connect to www.youtube.com it can say waiting for the site

That is not what Trinity actually said....

(15-10-2012, 21:06)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Have you never noticed when someone posts something like a link to a video on YouTube their site might say "waiting for youtube.com"?

If you link to a video on your own site or visit a site with a youtube video on it, the site will have to wait while it pulls the data from youtube, which will slow it down.

That is what sometimes happens with the adultwork script on these pages if AW is running slow it does not deliver the content and this site has to wait for the data to arrive.

On my own site I display adverts from JuicyAds, yesterday Juicy site was running very slowly and my site had the same problem. Waiting for adverts.juicyads.... It was a real pain but does not mean that I own juice ads (I wish) nor does it mean they own my site

Sarah x x x
I'm not sure that I can see what benefit a massive and wealthy company like AW would get from covertly running a tin pot (sorry Admin... you know what I mean! Haha!) forum like this?

It's not even as though we get censored when we run AW down?

I'm very vocal and quick to criticise AW for it's failings, of which it has many, but I am not on any kind of witch hunt and I recognise and applaud AW for all the good stuff they do which, in my view, far far far outweighs and little grumbles and gripes I might have.

But I do still moan from time to time.

And here is the important bit - none of my posts have ever been censored or removed and no one has ever warned me off from speaking my mind. If anything, a few of my criticisms have been turned around by other users here so that I have changed some of my views... but not usually by Admin.

I would suggest that the reason you have had your other profiles deleted is because you are a dick and you are spouting a load of rubbish, trying to destroy the credibility of this site without any evidence whatsoever and as far as I can tell without any motivation other than your own erroneous feelings of self-righteousness.... which in my book makes you a TROLL - and all trolls get removed as soon as they are spotted.

I think that if Admin wanted to cover something up then this whole thread would have mysteriously disappeared by now.

Oh... and you never did answer the question....

What does it matter?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(15-10-2012, 20:47)wife4rent Wrote: The above adverts for webcam models are a script running from Adultwork, anytime that adult work runs slow they will take time to load on the site, unfortunately this slows the whole site down. This does not mean it has any relation to Adultwork apart from using their advertising script.

That is exactly right Smile Well done for figuring it out/noticing it.

The fix is to put the ad's in an iframe, I havent got around to doing this yet though.

We have a post here with information on who runs the forum http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1927.html
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Why is it even a secret - Be open and honest!!!
Lol ok so i guess unless you run a website you probably don't know much about affiliates and advertising space, but to go all out like the AW forum is some big conspiracy. How dumb do you look dude *rolls eyes*
(16-10-2012, 21:50)MichelleSins Wrote: Why is it even a secret - Be open and honest!!!

What secret? we cant be more open an honest than what we currently are, if someone asks we say, we posted it once we took them over and a few members have it there posts when replying to others.

Last two lines of this post for example: http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2...l#pid39647

In other forums we are quite open that we run the forums. There has never been a secret surrounding it.

When we took them over we got alot of pm's asking who we were, we replied with the answer.

+ for help related posts we usually have the response of "Contact AW support here..."

We have never denied anything regarding the ownership of the forums.

Also at the bottom of each page we have a disclaimer.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(16-10-2012, 22:07)xKatieBabyx Wrote: Lol ok so i guess unless you run a website you probably don't know much about affiliates and advertising space, but to go all out like the AW forum is some big conspiracy.

You do not have to run your own web site to work out that when you load a web site it OFTEN says "waiting on... to load" indicating it has nothing to do with the web site you are on but a script it is running. As explained in detail above

(16-10-2012, 22:07)xKatieBabyx Wrote: How dumb do you look dude *rolls eyes*

I think it is you that is "Looking Dumb"....

A totally umbiased explanation fo the above has been made by myself, I was also looking to take over the running of this forum after it declined into a mess from the previous owner throwing all the toys out of the pram. But due to the previous owner wanting fatr too much money for it I declined, should I have done, I guess I would have been the one that was standing accused of being part of Adultwork.

If only people could pause and think before making accusations and making themself look like a complete muppets. if you do not understand something, ASK, do not accuse. And try an understand what is explained, if you do not, ASK, do not accuse people of things because you are too stupid to undesrtand something already explained.

Sarah x x x
W4r.. Think you're a bit confused?. I was responding to the op. .
(17-10-2012, 01:37)xKatieBabyx Wrote: W4r.. Think you're a bit confused?. I was responding to the op. .

Sorry, I guess that bit was not clear to me....

Sarah x x x
(16-10-2012, 22:48)Admin Wrote:
(16-10-2012, 21:50)MichelleSins Wrote: Why is it even a secret - Be open and honest!!!

What secret? we cant be more open an honest than what we currently are, if someone asks we say, we posted it once we took them over and a few members have it there posts when replying to others.

Last two lines of this post for example: http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-2...l#pid39647

In other forums we are quite open that we run the forums. There has never been a secret surrounding it.

When we took them over we got alot of pm's asking who we were, we replied with the answer.

+ for help related posts we usually have the response of "Contact AW support here..."

We have never denied anything regarding the ownership of the forums.

Also at the bottom of each page we have a disclaimer.

Think you missed the point - But don't worry about it Wink