Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Message from LauraC_xxxx ? Anybody else?
So I recieved an odd email from someone with that username on Adultwork asking if I would like to be in a new documentsry. It begins with...

"My name's Laura and I am writing to you from back2back productions, an award-winning, independent documentary production company based in Brighton."

Anyone else get a similar message? I don't know whether to reply or to mark it as spam or what Huh

Just looked at the email address and phone number, looks legit.... What should I do? lol
Got that a few weeks ago. Yeah, they're doing another documentary. I'd love to... but my gran/landlord etc would freak. ;-)
Same, my family/friends have no idea I do this. I think that's what helps keep it fun, my dirty little secret lol.

On a side note, some guy just came in to cam and stayed a few minutes then said "Pictures gone now. Refund me now." I'd love to tell the nation about those types, though apparently the documentary has to be light-hearted....
Charming bloke!

To be honest, I'd rather they wouldn't keep encouraging the general public to become sex workers...
Maybe they'll let you do it with you sitting in the dark with your voice altered, like a victim on the news!
The big question is... are they offering to pay, or do they expect that girls will do it out of the kindness of their hearts (or their need for attention)?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
They emailed me back when they were looking for people for the Phone Sex Secrets, I enquired and they did say they pay. I don't know how much or how, as I didn't correspond with them any further.
Is that the one KDB was on?

I can't imagine her doing it unless they paid... and paid well!!! Haha! Smile

Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
It's the same company doing it and I was told there is a chance of payment. I can't really do it though as like I said nobody knows about me doing cam work. Though, it would be funny to walk into Uni the next day and see the looks on their faces Big Grin
Everybody wants their 15 minutes of fame....... Even if they are made to look stupid. The world has gone mad with wanting to be seen on Tv

Not for me at any price!

Sarah x x x