Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ANY ADMINS AROUND PLEASE?
im in a right state ,i really dont understand the payment system , im scared to do anymore work as im worried i dont know what im doing as far as getting paid, ive try iban and worried it wont work as bank dont seem to know this iban thing but its to late ive alredy transfered funds, ive just tryed doing this daily pay thing and gave all my details and not heard anything back ,i really need help and reasurance that i will get paid as im stuck in aboard with no money ,and it all tied up in this iban thing and not even sure if it ive done it correctly, im 9 months pregnant and could give birth at any time , im to stressed to work as i just dont know if it will go in my bank...please help im soooo alone and stressed and not got a clue what im doing, i do well on cam but i just need to know il get paid , im paraniod im gonna end up really stuck and not having a penny , i worked so hard , no sleep just so i know il be ok to pay the huge hosptal fees which i have to wait so long for ,i cant afford for my payment to get messed up , i really wish i knew how to do this daily pay .....pls help
Hi, details for dailypay were only sent tonight. Emails arent manned 24/7.

Sit back and relax. I have processed your details now for you and you will have gotten 3 emails. One from AW confirming transfer to Dailypay, one from us asking for payment details and a third email regarding pending transfers.

We will have all funds with you tomorrow once you've submitted your bank details.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
thankyou soooooo much , il get back to work b4 this baby comes lol Wink