Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absolutely devastated please help me admins! Only Jessi

I do not know if this is the right place for help, but I've so far been all around the internet drastically looking for help. I've filled in all adult work applications to get my profile back with no results thus far.

If your an admin and you are reading this I am actually pleading with you to help me. My adult work profile has been deleted, along with my credits I have worked for. I have by no means attempted to break any terms and conditions and find it absolutely devastating that my profile was deleted without an email to my registered email address giving me a reason why I have been shut down. Its just gone! without warning or without a reason and I would like to plead with you to consider helping me get my profile back!

I have been by my knowledge a good user of the website and I have been on the website for nearly 1 years without any problems!

In addition, I get a text message with threats, demands money, and if it will not give me a delete profiles! Every time when trying to do a new profile on the same day is removed. Photos are 100% mine and I can also send each one to verify. Unfortunately, profiles and so are removed. during the week I had 7 profiles! They are not weighing myself I would like to recover my profile Only Jessi - I had on the 22 positive feedback! and 200 photographs: (please help

my adultwork profile name is Only Jessi and my email address is *************

Thank you and i Hope someone responds xxx
Admin, i have copied this and posted it into your PM to ensure you get the message. I fully understand your very busy but on a human level no doubt you would understand how desperate I currently am. x
Hi, no warnings are given, this is normal.

If you havent done anything wrong theres no need to worry.

Contact AW here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html and ask why the "Only Jessi" profile has been deactivated, once they tell you, fix the issue then continue working.

As you know, dont be creating anymore profiles until you sort the original problem.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
that no working. is no possible send message in this link i try lot of time ...
This guy again delate my profile, i dont wan make new twice time a day, I want back my
Only Jessi
Always when he delate my profile , text me later to my mobile phone with sick text -like- nice new profile , but will be delatet!! and every new one !!!

he is no normal. evey day wants to extort money.if you get my profile , this one who has been on specifically removed maybe leave me alone... please help. becouse if u dont help me i must go to police
Hi, none of that matters in relation to the profile and we cant help with that either, its a police matter only.

For the profile you must follow guidelines, they are there for a reason.

At what part can you not send a message? Do you enter a message ok then cannot see the send button?

adultworkbanner4
(20-08-2012, 00:35)Only Jessi Wrote: Always when he delate my profile , text me later to my mobile phone with sick text -like- nice new profile , but will be delatet!! and every new one !!!

This does not sound like something Adultwork would do? I think something else is wrong here.

Sarah x x x
Hi jessi,

If you try and email AW's help centre it will say that your mesage hasn't been sent. It will then give you a list of articles that might help resolve your issue. Just scroll down to the bottom of these and there will be another option to send. I hope this has been some help.

Heidi x
[Image: 7997.jpg]
police dont back my profile...
fank u horyheidi but this option no working. i try and try and try and i am desperate. is no possible sand e+mail to adultwork servis ... that no fair if some guys hate u because u been ex girf. and will be delate youre work profile. police no do nothing...why was supposed to be of interest to the aw service. this is admin work.
police think that is funny, because i can work... for me is no funny because i must working i have 2y o babe and somebody delate every profile what i make ... is possible make another profile that cant be delate ? plese help
It looks like somebody is reporting your profiles. You are only allowed one profile. This means that Adultwork are listening to your ex because you have more than one profile.

Here's the full steps for contacting Adultwork.

Go to Adultwork's main page. At the top click on 'Help'.
Go to the left to "registration, login problems & profile removal".
A new window opens up.
Click on 'profile removal'.
Click on 'my profile has been removed'.
Then from the options, click 'why has my profile been removed'.
Read the reasons why perhaps you have been removed. If you have not done anything on the list, scroll down to the bottom and click 'close window'.
A new window opens and it lets you enter your email, name, and ask why your profile has been removed. When finished, press 'submit'.
It will not send the message, but will ask you to look at possible answers to your question. Go down to the bottom and click 'send'.
(20-08-2012, 10:37)wife4rent Wrote:
(20-08-2012, 00:35)Only Jessi Wrote: Always when he delate my profile , text me later to my mobile phone with sick text -like- nice new profile , but will be delatet!! and every new one !!!

This does not sound like something Adultwork would do? I think something else is wrong here.

Sarah x x x

I read every post with the thought "The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

I dont believe anything wrote by anyone as we dont know who is sitting behind the screen or what motive they have.

This is why AW are the only ones who can sort it.

The guide is there to contact AW, if you cant use it I can be of no further help sorry.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Absolutely devastated please help me admins! alektrya 37 64,881 15-07-2012, 07:57
Last Post: curvy crumpet