Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voicemail asking to enter User ID?
I am trying to set up voicemail, I am offering services. I edited it on my profile (clicked "accept voicemail" and entered a secret word and a PIN, then called the number to record a personal greeting and it asks me to enter my user ID on the keypad. I entered the pin but it said it was invalid. Help please!!!!!
Hi, you mention it asks for your User ID then you enter your Pin, just to check, you know these are two different sets of numbers?
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
I assumed as much, but didnt know what else to try...wth is a user idea number and where do i find it? Lol x
Hi, if you view your profile you may see a link like "http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=935113" in your address bar, this is your User Id.

Mine is "935113"

If you cant find it send me your username via PM and I will tell you which is correct.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Ah that worked perfectly, thank you! Just one more thing, will the voicemaill messages I record be heard when my family or friends call me, or just adultwork customers? I dont want to record anything that will let the whole world know what i do lol x
Hi, only AW customers will hear it.

Glad it worked.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4