Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Question RE: Adultspace
Hi

I recently signed up to Adultspace as recommended by AW, read the terms. I may be having a blonde day, but am not sure if I am allowed to post my AW link in reply to messages. The way they word linking to "external content you provide" is not exactly concise???

Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks
(13-08-2012, 18:07)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I recently signed up to Adultspace as recommended by AW, read the terms. I may be having a blonde day, but am not sure if I am allowed to post my AW link in reply to messages. The way they word linking to "external content you provide" is not exactly concise???

Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks

Is Adultspace connected to AW? I dont think it is at first glance, the site you mention appears to be more of a scam site, major red flag is logging into an adult site using facebook.

They also have alot of stolen images on their homepage.

To be honest I would avoid it completely.

Edit: After having a look closer at the site it does appear to be a scam, its a white label also.

I will keep this thread here for people who google the site name.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks
(13-08-2012, 18:07)tadpole Wrote: Hi

I recently signed up to Adultspace as recommended by AW,

AW recommended you sign up with a scam site?
I'd like to know where in the terms of use AW recommends we sign up to that site.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx