Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who prefers a more natural look?
(20-10-2012, 09:45)HornyHeidiBush Wrote:
(20-10-2012, 00:35)lafille Wrote: That rules me out then. Undecided Good job, we are all different in what floats our boat!

Exactly. If one thing helps women feel more confident about their appearance it should be webcamming. If anyone in 'real' life turned around to me and said that my minge was too hairy, my tits too small etc, I could simply turn round to them and point out that I make a good living from getting those things out, and quite frankly if they are good enough for the people who kindly spend their hard earned cash on them, then anyone who disagrees can quite frankly fuck off. A friend of mine who is about a size 16, very pretty, with a bit of a tummy and huge boobs, lacks a lot of confidence, and worries that she's fat. She was genuinely shocked when I told her that I honestly believed she could make a fortune from webcamming.

I agree HHB, a friend of mine got me into camming. She suggested I give it a go, but I replied by saying no-one in their right mind would pay money on cam to see me (flat chest, not as young as I used to be etc)!! How WRONG I was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Jeansman - 18-08-2012, 12:16
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 12:23
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 13:27
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by kinkydirtybitch - 27-08-2012, 18:46
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by lafille - 20-10-2012, 10:15