Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who prefers a more natural look?
Well, make up and lots of it is an absolute must for me. Firstly, I'm a natural blonde with invisible eyebrows and eyelashes, so I'd make them run away in terror without make up! Secondly, if I go on cam with everyday make up I just look like a normal person with no make up on. However, I stopped bothering with false lashes a long time ago, as I don't think anybody really cared, and it wasn't worth the hassle.

I do fake tan, for the reason that I wear make up. I look healthier and slimmer and feel better about myself with it on. It's all about confidence, right?

I used to always keep down below shaved but recently I have been sporting a landing strip, although I went a bit wild with the razor the other day, and now it's more of a Hitler strip. Guys like it, but it's not enough for hairy enthusiasts. Guys who like bald pussy don't mind my wee landing strip though.

Clothes wise, when I started camming I would always be wearing full whore get up - stockings, lingerie, heels etc. However, after experimenting, I discovered that if I log on wearing a t-shirt and panties and bare feet, I don't get any less interest or do less well, so I don't think it matters too much what I wear. Of course, you get guys in freeview asking 'stockings bb?' then leave when you say you can put them on in private, but they come back the next day when you are wearing stockings and ask to see 'toes bb'. Lol you can't win with the freeloaders. Serious guys either don't give a damn what you're wearing, and just want it all off, or are happy to wait for two minutes in private while you get changed into exactly what they want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Scotty_Hottie - 17-08-2012, 11:43
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Jeansman - 18-08-2012, 12:16
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 12:23
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 13:27
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by kinkydirtybitch - 27-08-2012, 18:46