Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who prefers a more natural look?
(16-08-2012, 12:45)knight5648 Wrote: Well, Heidi......if I were the camming type of bloke, I would definitely be booking you!!!
If you are worried that your profile pic is not the 'glamour girl' look, then don't be.
All your gallery pics are fantastic (some girls profiles have 'fillers' which boost the numbers but not the quality)
Your bush is great.......as I said earlier.....nice to stroke and touch, not so good to eat......but of course not relevant when it is only to be enjoyed via webcam....Wink

Thanks Wink. The bush is neat(ish) at the moment, but still there in all its glory. I try to keep a balance between full yet still user friendly Tongue.

Glad you like my pics. I try to be careful what I put up and I feel that the quality is important. As you mentioned before, there is a lot that can be found for free, and as such I think it is important to have good quality images available.
[Image: 7997.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by HornyHeidiBush - 16-08-2012, 13:14
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by Jeansman - 18-08-2012, 12:16
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 12:23
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by spklors - 23-08-2012, 13:27
RE: Who prefers a more natural look? - by kinkydirtybitch - 27-08-2012, 18:46