Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queries re going Self-Employed
Friendly accountant gave me some free and much needed advice...so I can definitely recommend a call.

It's not all completely straight forward, even where you're like me and only receive money from Adultwork and have already come across the workings of self-employment and HMRC but from another angle.

It's not just about saving money...it's about getting things right to save the hassle of correcting mistakes/being investigated etc.

Getting it right also saves money when we would otherwise have to pay in penalties and interest, which can be excessive and very hard to recover from.

Knowing how to legally avoid paying tax saves money and although I can research, I doubt I could do it to the extent that my new found knowledge matches that of an experienced accountant who knows all the details...it's not always a case of "one size fits all".
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
Queries re going Self-Employed - by poshie - 10-08-2012, 21:08
RE: Queries re going Self-Employed - by admin - 11-08-2012, 13:11
RE: Queries re going Self-Employed - by Classy_Katy - 11-08-2012, 14:04
RE: Queries re going Self-Employed - by Lolly - 11-08-2012, 22:37
RE: Queries re going Self-Employed - by admin - 11-08-2012, 23:45
RE: Queries re going Self-Employed - by admin - 12-08-2012, 08:55

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queries from new members to The Dailypay Sevice on Adultwork admin 121 210,803 27-10-2019, 11:03
Last Post: Mia_Wallace