Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback Prompt
Hi,

I have a small problem but just a bit annoying. You know we get the prompt sign for leaving feedbacks when we click the emails & bookings tab, well even after I have left all my feedbacks and I click it it still keeps bringing up the box "you have items requiring feedback you want to view them now"? click yes tells me have none left but that prompt box will not go away each time I go to my emails.

i wrote via help desk to AW to ask how to get rid of it keep prompting me when I have none left and they just replied back I have no feebacks to leave, which I know so why is it telling me I do?.

Anyone any ideas on how to get rid of it just annoying really not a massive thing but thought I would ask you all.

Thanks
Mail AW again using the same "subject" line as you did before, saying something like:

Quote:Thank you for your reply, but I already knew that! The problem is that when I click on the "Emails & Bookings" tab I get a prompt telling me that I DO have items needing feedback, which, as you rightly say, I do not. It's very annoying, can you please clear it for me. Thank you

I sometimes find that i have to mail them two or three times before I get through to someone sensible who actually understands what the problem is!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Hi Trinity,

I am going to email then again and see what they come back with as it is just annoying little thing really but annoying all the same.

Thanks
Dont know if the !'s and capital letters are needed, for someone who sits and does customer service all day I would be inclined to put it to the back of the line if no respect is being shown.

I certainly dont know any cs agents that would go out of their way to fix the issue after reading it.

We are all business's communicating with eachother, no need for it.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Maybe that's why I keep getting curt replies! lol

But it is only because I get exasperated.

The communication usually goes like this:

I send a very nice, polite message explaining my problem....

They reply with a one liner which doesn't answer the question and point me to some unhelpful help pages which I've already read.

I send a rather more insistent message (like the one above) with a couple of explanation points and maybe the odd bit of capitalisation for emphasis because their message system is plain text only so there is no other way to underline the salient points....

They reply with another one liner.

I send a long and rambling message, in this case, probably something like:

Quote:I really don't think you have understood my question. This is now the third time I've had to ask for you to DO something to remove the prompt asking me to leave feedback - I HAVE NO FEEDBACK TO LEAVE. You, yourselves, confirmed this in your first reply... but still I am getting the message. I pay a lot of money each year to promote my service offering through your site, I think that the least I should expect if for someone to actually look into this problem and not just send me one line replies which are unhelpful and, in fact, a little infuriating. Please, please, please look at this for me. Thanks.

To which I get a long reply telling me not to be so downright rude and that the problem has now been resolved.

I then send one more message thanking them for their attention, and saying that if they had fixed it the first time I asked then I wouldn't have had to get so stroppy....

To which they do not reply.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Don't get me wrong... I love AW - I think it is a fantastic site!

BUT.... customer service is not exactly their strong point.

I think they must employ some drones to do first line support. Probably young kids who don't give a damn and just want to fob you off and hope you go away.

Once you get cross at them, they must pass it on to second line support, who don't understand why you are so frustrated and being all angry at them... well... it's because the plebs at the bottom of the line didn't answer the bloody question.

Seriously... some times I think the first line support team should be called the one line reply team.

One of these days when I am particularly bored, I will post a thread on here dedicated to some of the completely ridiculous replies I have had to perfectly legitimate queries.
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Not sure I would actually bother contacting them for something as trivial as that.

But I have to admit to also writing a reply to people like Trinity-Belle suggested above to try and highlight something that they clearly are missing the point of. Sometimes it gets the message across and sometimes you just get more frustrated.

Sarah x x x
Yes sarah it was a trivial thing to you but a bit annoying to me, we are all different what makes the world go round!.

Anyway I sent back a reply polite one and they sorted it for me and told me that is was because I did a phone chat just when they updated the feedback to be left if over 4 mins & it affected mine and lost that feedback that needed to be given and keep it in the system on my profile.

So a thank you to AW customer service for sorting it.
So they've def changed that and it has to be 4 min for feedback?! Amazing, might even start offering direct chat. :-D Yay.