Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with viewing the clients cam!
Hello! I'm a newbie I work via Justcamit. I'v been asked few times in free chat to watch cams. I dident even tryed much but then it happend in Private and I dident had this option. and the guy left. now I know I have to have Flash ActiveX Component 10.3 wich I cant get cause I allready have 11.3. and thats not working... I dont know what to do. please if someone knows what I can do, I'v searched the direct cam options and found nothing...
How are you streaming is it h264 or wmv? I had this problem before, I don't think you can enable cam 2 cam if you are using the wmv format, can anyone else clarify this as I can't remember where I read this. You also need justcamit version 2.0.0 or above.

Edit - I just found the details, it's in the Justcamit manual. I cant copy/paste as im typing on a tablet but f you'd like to read it go into justcamit and click the help menu, then user manual at the top.
Thanks a lot Kitty Smile
Already fixed but thought I would post the solution:

Hi, found two help articles that may help

http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=532

and
http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=595
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
i had to format my whole lappy today .... coz of a virus and had the same prob thank fuk for this forum and admins link for the flash player i would ave been a proper stress head all nite .... my 2way was grey and could not highlight 2way clicked the 2nd link all sorted now thaks sooo much x x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem viewing videos Chezdon1986 1 980 25-06-2023, 23:48
Last Post: Krista_Sky
  Clients having trouble viewing your cam room? admin 2 4,245 03-11-2020, 19:07
Last Post: admin