Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcams
well today my webcam started to look abit crap tbh lol a few people were saying the pic off it dont look good so its time to get a new one, just woundering what other people are using? ive seen a few girls using ones were they control it with a re-mote and the pic on it is very very good but cant seem to find what make ect they r using any help would be spot on.

Many thanks Lou xxx
I'm using a Logitech pro 9000, I don't have remoted but I don't find that a problem. Guys comment on the quality of the image.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
I'm using a logitech 9000 too, has anyone tried the newer HD logitech models? Try and get a good lighting set up, it improves webcam quality immensely, and if possible have something white in the frame as it helps colour balance Smile
From my experience I have found that remote Webcams are a bit of a waste of time - If the client wants a closer view then I find it easier to just 'move into position!!!'
When looking for a Cam then I can highly recommend Logitec, but just ensure it is a HD1080p for quaility. Also make sure you get the very best Broadband available in your area.
At the end of the day it's Tax Deductible.
You may like to check out the Sony EVID100 which is used by a lot of full time hardcore cammers

I love it but I can't quite get out of the habit of manhandling my cams!