Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accused Of Under Age ! Not F******* Happy !
(26-07-2012, 00:08)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Well... I guess you have to kind of accept it if you are working in a part of the industry which is so close to the edge?

We all get abuse from time to time.

Yeah I guess... still doesn't mean I dont push back, I wear my heart on my sleeve... I guess at times I should ignore trolls...

It's the only way.

I figure that if I let myself get wound up about it, then they've kind of won.

So I ignore them... never reply... it always ends in a row

...just ignore them completely.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
I had another girl email me tonight, defending me ! That was nice Smile

Apparerlently the person who blasted me as started up a blog and posted about it... she also left me some negative feed back apparerlently... which I cant see, but apparerlently warning people I am dangerous ! WTF ! How can she do that... ?!
(26-07-2012, 01:25)Trinity-Belle Wrote: I figure that if I let myself get wound up about it, then they've kind of won.

So I ignore them... never reply... it always ends in a row

...just ignore them completely.

Have to agree with that, it is a case of "Mind over Matter"

I don't mind and they really do not matter!

Sarah x x x
Looks like the person complaining has been triggered big time, and says more about them than the photos themselves. I have seen more suggestive photos on AW and younger looking girls dressed as schoolgirls, these girls do look 18+ to me. The only things that struck me as possibly crossing the line were the hand on throat photos and reference to "little teen" but then I've seen movies blatantly about r**e on AW when it's against the rules.

Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
There is always someone/people out there to stir at times.

We all have had it I should think as jealousy etc is normally the reason why but in this industry it breeds it I think.

Least you have managed to sort it with AW and get the numbers thing addressed.

Keep calm & have a nice cool drinkSmile
Thanks all for the support Smile
How about #16 quick and easy for multiple pics. It's an Americanism in a numbering context but it is valid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Accused of country deception - suspended Alice 1 5,848 24-10-2016, 12:43
Last Post: Domdeluxury