Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Alternative forms of AW entertainment
I have been thinking for some time about a slightly different form of AW entertainment.

Which include 'custom' erotic writing and audio production. A bit like a play on radio 4 but erotic.
Also you might remember the fetish pre-recorded 0898 numbers which were performed by actresses. Some of them were quite good. They had sound effects and everything.

Does anybody know if any female AW providers offer this service, who are actually for real and quite good at it. It must be time consuming to some extent. How much does it cost etc? If it was of a reasonable standard it would be a fun thing to buy.

LL
I do this on Aw, custom video clips, audio clips and written erotica. I have a specific tab on my profile just about all this.

I don't get a huge amount of interest, but I have a couple of guys who keep coming back for more, and occasionally a new guy pops up. I enjoy doing it, and it's a nice change. In the case of written/audio erotica, it's something I can occupy myself with when I don't want to go on cam.
Yes, I also do it. I have an extensive erotica section on my profile too with over 30 pieces at the moment. I do sound effects (which you can get for free online), I also have done acting and do a range of accents... I love it, and I earn quite a bit from it from regular clients Smile
Oh, and the erotica section of the site caps sales at 0.50 credits and 1 credit. But over time this does add up, last count my sales over the past few months were like 800-900 credits. Helps pay for features. x
thanks for all you reply's I which I will use in the future.