Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realistically, do new phone sex operators make a lot of or little money?
Hello, I am new to this forum ^_^

I want to get into the business of Phone Sex and I want to use AW, mainly because I live at home, I'm 18 and if my parents found out what I was doing they would kill me therefore I can only my Mobile Phone rather than the land-line phone.

Anyway, I would put in at least 6 hours a day - realistically, charging at 0.99 a minute...how much could I make? I mean, I know the calls aren't constant.

If, anyone here has any advice regarding this, I'd really appreciate it!!

Also, how does the payment system work...How does AW move all of the credits into my bank account and are there any charges? I've tried to find information about this but failed...it's probably right in front of me, haha.

Anyway, thank you in advance for any advice and for any help <3!
Everyone is different, some people do well and some dont do so well. I would think marketing has a major part to play, eg profiles with little text and 3 images will just get over looked but if you put effort into the profile and maybe get a twitter etc then it should work for you.

AW allows for erotic stories, images and movies also so maybe something to look into aswell.

Make sure you verify your profile to be included in all searches and give the indication that your a genuine service provider.

You will get back as much as you put in.

For the payments the credits can be sent as a cheque or esp bank transfer into your bank.

Both have fee's but differ depending on the bank. Cheque fee is around £6-£15 in most places, its sent as £ so no conversion fee.

ESP may have a bank accepting fee and an exchange rate fee.

Both are safe too use.

For the pricing, as in any business check your competition and what they offer then price accordingly. At the start its always better to price higher and come down than to price lower and try to raise your rates.

Maybe read some ebooks on the service to gain some skills also.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
You may find you are quite busy to start with, some of the guys seem to like the newbies and will often try shock tactics to get a reaction. Be prepared to hear about things you may not like, be ready for abuse, there are some nasty men out there but there are also some lovely guys. You will start to get regulars.
If I turn on my phone chat now I might get 4-5 calls during the day. But then again you could get 10 calls in an hour.

Don't be fooled in to thinking its easy money.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Be enthused when you speak to punters, listen carefully to them, and what they like. I think although it may be obvious advice, it is key... A one size fits all mentality does not work. People have their own sexual fingerprints which need to be satisfied... if you can do that, you'll do well.