Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fees
I honestly feel the need to champion AW's cheque system as most people overlook it as being unreliable. I've received all my cheques on time (within 1 working day or 2) and never an issue, so people shouldn't discard this as a method of withdrawal... Wink
Oh, and it's in GBP... Always good.
(07-07-2012, 14:08)Classy_Katy Wrote: All the adultwork fees have been mentioned. The payment to the bank is in Euros and my bank charges a heftier fee than Payoneer, and other banks charge even more than mine. I use Payoneer and withdraw my money weekly in cash...cheques would be cheaper as I think they're in GBP but there is the risk of having to pay the hefty charge for a replacement if they got lost.

Even if they lost every other cheque it is still cheaper for me to receive mine by cheque due to the currency conversion fees involved!

(13-07-2012, 14:58)kinkydirtybitch Wrote:
(07-07-2012, 14:08)Classy_Katy Wrote: All the adultwork fees have been mentioned. The payment to the bank is in Euros and my bank charges a heftier fee than Payoneer, and other banks charge even more than mine. I use Payoneer and withdraw my money weekly in cash...cheques would be cheaper as I think they're in GBP but there is the risk of having to pay the hefty charge for a replacement if they got lost.

Even if they lost every other cheque it is still cheaper for me to receive mine by cheque due to the currency conversion fees involved!

Ahh but with my income it's another story!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx
In nearly two years, I've only ever done 2 payments direct to my bank. I bank with Santander, and still ended up losing out with exchange rates/fee etc. I've NEVER had a cheque go missing in all this time. There was one week, it was delayed quite a number of days, but this was due to a Canadian postal strike - hence out of AW control.
^^^^same this ^^^ what she said. All of it!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kinkydirtybitch for this post:
  • Hotshaz89x
I must admit...I am beginning to think about it! Maybe come Tuesday I'll change!
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx