Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Evening Primrose Oil With Cold Ocean Fish Oil?
Hi,

I know this is a strange one but I have looked everywhere and can;t find so thought would see if any of you know where I can get it from

I need some evening primrose oil with cold ocean fish oil tablets must be with COLD OCEAN fish oil too.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.
(04-07-2012, 11:15)fetishbootslut Wrote: Hi,

I know this is a strange one but I have looked everywhere and can;t find so thought would see if any of you know where I can get it from

I need some evening primrose oil with cold ocean fish oil tablets must be with COLD OCEAN fish oil too.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Hi
I don't know how much of a hurry you are in, I get all that sort of thing from a USA site www.puritan.com They have evening primrose oil and omega 3 fish oil capsules, softgels etc in different strengths ie Double Strength Omega-3 Fish Oil 1200 mg - it is cultivated from deep sea cold water fish.

I have always been happy with their service and their prices are excellent. They have a special on at the mo, on some of their products. I got it it on omega 3, ginseng and milk thistle!!

Thanks for your info.

I will go check it out now.x
Hi
I was in holland and barratt today for my evening primrose oil, but the lady assistant recommended Starflower oil. I remembered your post and asked her about the primrose oil with cold fish oils, she said that there was a capsule with 3 different fish oils in but that starflower oil was the best all rounder. It usually retails at £23 but is on offer at the moment for £5.99 for 120 so I grabbed some. Here's some info I found out about it.

Starflower Oil is extracted from the seed of the starflower plant (borage officinalis), a pretty blue flower that grows in parts of Europe and North Africa. Starflowers have long been known for their medicinal properties,and starflower oil is one of the secrets of blossoming health for today’s woman.
Starflower oil is the most concentrated plant source of GLA (gammalinoleic acid) known to man. This is why starflower oil capsules are an ideal source of this essential nutrient and are one of the most popular and acclaimed nutritional supplements for women.
GLA is well known for its beneficial effects on the immune system, and is considered to be a powerful regulator of metabolism and the hormonal system.
It’s no surprise then that starflower oil capsules are often used as an essential remedy for PMS, mood swings, menstrual cramps, breast tenderness and other menstrual problems as well as menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes. GLA also has anti-inflammatory properties and may be indicated to alleviate the symptoms of colds, bronchitis, and respiratory infections in general. Starflower oil can also prove beneficial for eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions, and even high blood pressure.
The recommended dose for the full starflower oil benefits is 1000mg a day, which we advise to take as a single capsule. Beware cheaper products as they will probably contain only 500mg of oil and you will need to take twice as many.

Sounds good huh? Hope this was helpful Smile
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

I just take both... is that a problem particularly?

I can't see why it makes any difference if they are in the same capsule or separate ones if I take them together?
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Thanks mystique for all your helpfull info.

I have the evening primrose oil and the omega 3 fish oil as I was told that it was the same as the ocean cold fish oil so will see how goes.Smile

(18-07-2012, 10:41)fetishbootslut Wrote: Thanks mystique for all your helpfull info.

I have the evening primrose oil and the omega 3 fish oil as I was told that it was the same as the ocean cold fish oil so will see how goes.Smile

You're welcome hun, hope the primrose oil and omega 3 goes does the trick for you x
Twitter: @AdultworkMiss

[url defaultattr=]View My Adultwork Profile here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin hiyaaaa new fish here khloe_young 3 6,909 18-06-2015, 13:05
Last Post: annabelle