Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using the reverse booking system
I have used it on a number of occasions and it seems to work quite well for me. I have always had a lot of responses. The last time I think it was around 25.

I have used it for a couple of short notice bookings and found that providers who don't use the "available today" respond, when I would not have otherwise considered them.

More interestingly I have found I have got responses and proposals from women that I had not found by searching, usually because they were outside of my geographic area. More than once that has resulted in a meet with someone I would have never considered otherwise. In fact twice I have arranged a completely separate meet with someone who responded to a reverse booking.

I do not however use it to get a deal as Trinity suggested some men do. I always offer a fair, going rate. In fact I usually dismiss low offers because I do not trust them. Sometimes you will find that expensive women might make offers at lower than their normal very high rate, but I usually dismiss those also because it seems to me that their pricing structure is then a little disingenuous.

Hope that helps.

Messages In This Thread
Using the reverse booking system - by gaz255 - 01-07-2012, 08:13
RE: Using the reverse booking system - by Jeansman - 10-08-2012, 15:10
RE: Using the reverse booking system - by F3rm4t - 02-09-2012, 23:33