Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Army Barracks Booking
I seem to have had many requests to visit guys in their army barracks, not really sure how that would work and not really interested in doing it.

Has anybody else been getting these requests and has anybody ecer done a outcall to an Army Barracks? I would assume that their is security to get through.

Sarah x x x
I live just a few miles from Aldershot, and Keogh Barracks is less than 2 miles away - I've had a few squaddies here, but I have never been asked to attend the barracks! And nor would I go if I were asked.

Mind you, the barracks up at Bordon is just like a housing estate with no security gates or anything, so I guess it depends. I think married quarters are very different to where they dump all the single boys.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
Most of the army accomadation is outside of the barracks but that is mainly the married quarters
Officers generally live inside where you would have to pass through security
and the single blokes nearly always live in dorms sleeping up to 8 blokes
there location varies from barracks to barracks
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(24-06-2012, 07:00)Freddo Wrote: and the single blokes nearly always live in dorms sleeping up to 8 blokes
Maybe in the 1970's

The only time guys share these days is in training, after that it's single rooms (unless there is a severe shortage of rooms, but that is unlikely) The most modern accommodation is en-suite too, (although that hasn't rolled out everywhere yet) the new modern buildings are built on the same lines as travelodge etc.

What I will also add, is that military bases are very security conscious, and usually require photo ID to get in. They will take your real name and a photo when issuing you a pass, and I do know some people like their anonymity, and use aliases, which in this case wouldn't be possible

(24-06-2012, 13:31)MrSmith767 Wrote: What I will also add, is that military bases are very security conscious, and usually require photo ID to get in. They will take your real name and a photo when issuing you a pass, and I do know some people like their anonymity, and use aliases, which in this case wouldn't be possible

That is not something I would be happy doing, I do not even join swingers clubs that ask you for ID / proof of address etc.

Sarah x x x
(24-06-2012, 13:15)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(24-06-2012, 07:00)Freddo Wrote: and the single blokes nearly always live in dorms sleeping up to 8 blokes
Maybe in the 1970's

The only time guys share these days is in training, after that it's single rooms (unless there is a severe shortage of rooms, but that is unlikely) The most modern accommodation is en-suite too, (although that hasn't rolled out everywhere yet) the new modern buildings are built on the same lines as travelodge etc.

Not the case in Kent there are still shared accomadations in a lot of the barracks

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]