Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first time, to nervous to perform HELP
I have to say that this happens to me quite frequently, unfortunately! Whether it's age, the circumstances, the lady or just me I don't know. I remember seeing one lady who, like yours, was drop-dead gorgeous but was far too "mechanical" in her approach. I feel much better when I'm with someone who is more participative, in other words someone who, for the time you are with her, is the "gf" in the gfe! This means a lot of kissing, touching and foreplay rather than straight into penetration. Sometimes the most enjoyable have included no penetration at all, like my latest experience. The same lady a few days before, actually wanted me to go soft inside her, without cumming, as this gave her satisfaction as well. Since I get a lot of satisfaction from pleasing the ladies I'm with, I find that often I don't need to cum or even stay hard. The most important thing is that the lady truly participates and enjoys being with me as much as I enjoy being with her. In short, don't worry and just enjoy the experience - so long as you have found the right lady.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time, to nervous to perform HELP - by hornynomad - 13-09-2012, 12:52