Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first time, to nervous to perform HELP
(29-08-2012, 13:07)panzerstudio Wrote: Yes she properly is experienced but also has properly had worse so don't worry about it

Well, it is in the nature of what we do that we are probably some of the most experienced girls on the planet!

And it is also true that we have almost certainly seen it all before... shy and/or nervous guys, first timers, guys who find it difficult to gets or stay hard, guys who can't cum, guys who go limp as soon as the condom goes on... and a million other things besides.

So the advice to just not worry about it is the best. We don't expect much of you - just that you are decent people, or at least not unpleasant! Beyond that, we can deal with pretty much anything.

But do let the lady know how you are feeling... most girls will be extra gentle with you if they know you are nervous.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time, to nervous to perform HELP - by Trinity-Belle - 31-08-2012, 12:54