Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My first time, to nervous to perform HELP
Happens to me all the time mate (i'm a similar age), and it happened a lot more when I first started punting last year, it's actually very common. Nerves, guilt (if you're not single), apprehension, tiredness, could be anything. But the thing that will help a lot is just to forget about whether or not you're going to cum, and just enjoy the company, the feelings, the sights, smells...take in all your senses. And most importantly, stop thinking!

Also, you say you want to go back and prove that you're not completely useless. I think this is a bad idea as it will put more pressure on you to perform. Go see a different girl, and forget about proving yourself, be a bit selfish and let the girl do what she's good at. You can start giving back pleasure in a few months time once you feel more comfortable.

It gets easier, and better. I promise. Good luck with it and let us know how you get on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first time, to nervous to perform HELP - by aztek00 - 12-06-2012, 21:04