Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had enough of rentals
I have tried to get my rentals on Adultwork FTP uploads are fine its when i fill in the details 4 days after the video keeps getting rejected due to the following reason "The movie could not be re-encoded due to an error" its a basic WMV it plays fine on my computer another thing is there is no real support no proper contacts form page very frustrating im going to have to try clipsforsale
(06-06-2012, 18:38)hardcorespunkymatt Wrote: I have tried to get my rentals on Adultwork FTP uploads are fine its when i fill in the details 4 days after the video keeps getting rejected due to the following reason "The movie could not be re-encoded due to an error" its a basic WMV it plays fine on my computer another thing is there is no real support no proper contacts form page very frustrating im going to have to try clipsforsale

after 6 uploads of the same video in different format they still cant encode the video very odd i have put it on other sites and it works fine and plays super on my computer