Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

I cannot change my registered country from Thailand to UK on Adultwork
I cannot change the country in Adultwork. My account is registered with Thailand but now I am living in the UK. I need to change it but it won't let me. This is stopping me from changing my mobile number to a UK one. Please can you help? I am British, UK, now living in the UK.

I go to the help section and do what it says but I never get a response. This is all it says...

Adultwork's help info says...........

I am getting a message saying I am not entitled to change my country.

Members who have verified their membership, or have been verified by a Business Advisor, are not permitted to change the country their profile is assigned to.

Part of the verification process is to ensure that the provider is in the country they state. If they then change it, this verification becomes void.

Should you wish to change your country, and can prove residence in the country you wish to change to, please get in touch via the the form that appears when you click the 'Close Window' button.

But they never respond back..............
Hi, I believe this has been sorted now.

Delays in response from Adultwork may have been down to the Jubilee/bank holidays. Delays from admin@adultworkwebcammers.co.uk would be down to high workloads.

For the benefit of others if they search this our reply would have been to use the form as you did here http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=619

If no response was given within a reasonable timeframe then contact Adultwork support here http://adultworkforum.com/forum/thread-1917.html

Glad its fixed for you.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Thanks. I sent so many messages over a few months to get this sorted. Thanks to this site, it's sorted.

Thanks again.