Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have just registered and my profile doesnt show up help!!
thanks guys its on now x
Remember Preeya, if you keep that box ticked AW will automatically deduct £1 each day at the turn of midnight for displaying your number. If you want to turn it off for going away on holiday or having a break just untick it to save the £s and moaning voicemails from guys who can't reach you x
(21-11-2012, 14:20)Ana_X Wrote: Remember Preeya, if you keep that box ticked AW will automatically deduct £1 each day at the turn of midnight for displaying your number. If you want to turn it off for going away on holiday or having a break just untick it to save the £s and moaning voicemails from guys who can't reach you x
will do thanks i only work one day a week so was only planning on displaying for a few days a week, can u also untick the profile from time to time? as i am sure people will get fed up seeing me on there when im not available? lol
(21-11-2012, 14:27)preeya Wrote:
(21-11-2012, 14:20)Ana_X Wrote: Remember Preeya, if you keep that box ticked AW will automatically deduct £1 each day at the turn of midnight for displaying your number. If you want to turn it off for going away on holiday or having a break just untick it to save the £s and moaning voicemails from guys who can't reach you x
will do thanks i only work one day a week so was only planning on displaying for a few days a week, can u also untick the profile from time to time? as i am sure people will get fed up seeing me on there when im not available? lol

I think there is a way to do it yes, someone will be able to tell you how I'm sure. But even when you're not on AW and unavailable - if you upload pictures to your private gallery and videos you can make money from those if folk buy them when you're not online. Big Grin
Hi, to turn the profile on and off you can change the setting here http://www.adultwork.com/RegistrationDetails.asp

Change it to seeking services.

Info from: http://www.adultwork.com/dlgKBArticle.as...icleID=338
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My profile doesnt appear on adultwork searches mistressavaglasgow 5 14,560 13-02-2013, 11:47
Last Post: Trinity-Belle