Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Doesn't Enjoy
We were discussing this on another forum last week, it seems to have been resolved now though i think?
It was an interesting idea but unless we can select our "don't enjoys" then it's daft and well done on finally getting there! LOL!
Well, the good news is that they will be bring it back some time fairly soon, but this time with us being able to select our own "doesn't enjoy" lists... yay!
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(23-05-2012, 20:46)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Well, the good news is that they will be bring it back some time fairly soon, but this time with us being able to select our own "doesn't enjoy" lists... yay!

I follow your original line of argument too.

I always thought the whole enjoys was a little flawed anyway because it is interpreted as a 'will do' list, not an enjoys list. Just because you enjoy French Kissing (FK) does not mean you will ever do it.

Although I have not necessarily thought it through I would suggest that the problem comes from the 'at discretion' (ad) marker, because it makes FK(ad) and FK different items, instead of variations of the same item. It would follow that if you check FK, FK(ad) should be assumed.

They might do better to have three levels of each activity, maybe green, amber and red. Green being actively enjoy, amber being might get on board with and red meaning not a cats chance.

That would mean that against a single FK line item you could set green for like, or amber as the equivalent of at discretion and red if it is a no no.

I think that would remove the problem you originally describe, remove the current ambiguity and allow improvements to the search engine mechanics.

Just my two cents...