Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left
Hi F3rm4t, that is indiscreet to include a name...you could try contacting AW but they do say feedback can't be changed. It would be a shame to delete your profile, many guys give fake names anyway so people may not believe that is your real name.

I've very rarely had a guy who only wanted to chat with me on cam and I get into action fairly quickly since that's what the majority want and are paying for...I have seen though "nice chat" as feedback and I don't see a problem with it if all they did was chat.

I'm usually discreet in the feedback I give, so it's not making public something that happened in private.
Adultwork's Classy_Katy

On twitter @ClassyKatyxxx

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left - by kinkydirtybitch - 15-05-2012, 08:20
RE: Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left - by kinkydirtybitch - 16-05-2012, 19:32
RE: Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-05-2012, 08:07
RE: Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left - by Classy_Katy - 17-05-2012, 07:00
RE: Guys really adamant about feedback NOT being left - by kinkydirtybitch - 17-05-2012, 08:39