Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down
(03-09-2012, 09:26)curvy crumpet Wrote: They would be quick on the mark to label you a timewaster I think what is good for the goose will be good for the gander.

I appreciate the sentiment, but I am not sure it can be that cut and dried.

Currently providers get frustrated by time wasters and no shows. Currently clients get frustrated by the same no shows, cancellations, etc.

Already some providers get their accounts suspended for minor indiscretions based on false accusations and it causes havoc for some ladies' businesses.

Surely it comes down to a personal judgement. You make a judgement about a client based on what they sound like, how they come across etc. In one circumstance, if they were to cancel on you, you might accept it was genuine and in another circumstance, you would come to a different conclusion and never speak to them again.

In the same way the lady I went to see might have been entirely genuine in standing me up. I don't think she was but that is just my read of the situation. If I were wrong but able to report her, that is just as unfair as leaving false feedback isn't it?

The trouble is that is almost any given situation one has absolutely no way of actually knowing whether the excuse, reason, or explanation is genuine or not. That works for both a provider and a client.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down - by F3rm4t - 03-09-2012, 17:21