Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down
(18-04-2012, 15:09)alapin Wrote: When I make an appointment, unless I fall under a bus, I turn up, so I am feeling a bit peeved.

I wouldn't feel peeved, just get over it and move on. In my experience it has only happened to me once, but I would suggest it comes with the territory.

I made an appointment on the phone that morning and we spoke again that evening an hour before the appointment.

I set off to meet her at a hotel about 30 mins away. Got there early, waited until the appointment time and tried to call to say I was there, get room number, etc.

First couple of times no answer, then her phone was off. I then got a text from a different number to say give her 10 minutes and she will call. I then wait 20 mins and try both numbers and both are off.

I waited for about an hour in total then gave up. I think I actually saw her leaving the hotel in that time.

The following day I got a text to say sorry she was ill, or something to that effect. It is possible that is true and it is possible I was just an inconvenience because something else came up. A simple explanation at the time, so that I didn't waste my time, would have been preferable.

I then figured out that the two numbers she had used belong to two different AW profiles, with very similar pictures, same tattoos, etc. I reported it to AW on the basis that I think it was one person using two profiles but they haven't done anything. Funnily enough one of the profiles has a 39 feedback.

Just goes to show that you win some and lose some, irrespective of how careful you are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down - by F3rm4t - 03-09-2012, 00:25