Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down
All of which is eminently sensible advice. I make a point to check the telephone number very carefully and the number gven me by email tallied with the number on the AW website as did the number on my sent list. What was curious about the whole episode was that she emailed me to say that she would be in London specially to meet me (she was arranging to be away for a week or two - but I had requested a whole afternoon liasion) - I confirmed by email, stated I would call the next morning, which I did - but the number was never answered - and this led me to check very carefully the number.

Of course the possibilities listed in para 2 crossed my mind, but failing a serious accident, I would have thought she would have at least replied to me in some way, as in "where the hell were you?"

I agree that many things could go wrong, for example had my phone simply died, I would never have been able to call, that is why I didn't want to name names. I also didn't want to find myself blacklisted on some website that I was not aware of.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down - by alapin - 18-04-2012, 16:07