Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down
It's a tough judgement call, and not one that we can easily make third hand.

It is, of course, entirely possible that something went wrong... I mean... she may have been taken ill, or lost her phone or made a mess of her diary and double booked herself or forgotten to write you in or run out of battery without realising or left her phone off after the previous appointment without realising.... or even been knocked down by a bus! (let's hope not!!!)

She may well have been sitting there wondering why you hadn't turned up.

Out of interest... did you actually speak to her on the phone to arrange, or was it all done via e-mail.

What I am getting at is, is it possible that you had the wrong number??

Either you copied it down wrong or else she mailed you the wrong number?

Just a thought.

I would try mailing her on the AW system and check out how long she has been on the site and when she last logged in and click through her feedback to make sure it looks credible... and double check the number, just in case.

All kinds of things can go wrong at the last minute and it is easy to presume that one party is messing the other around when that might not be the case.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down - by Trinity-Belle - 18-04-2012, 15:54