Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down
Yesterday I had an apointment to see someone through Adultwork - she responded to my email, we agreed a time, I was given a postcode, but an address - which is quite usual. I am used to calling when reaching the venue and then being given final directions. But in this case she didn't/wouldn't answer her phone - leaving me at a location I had travelled out to.

At a time when adultworkers report that there is a falling off of punters, this all seemed rather incomprehensible to me. Why would someone set up a website, provide plausible consistent photos - agree a time and date and then let you donw like that?

I have heard that some of the profiles are false and are designed to lure unsuspecting punters - so that they can be robbed and wondered whether this was true in this case. When I make, what I hope will be the call to give me final directions - I generally make the call from a different location to where someone would expect me to be - in this case I was well away from the tube station. I wonder if it saved me this time.

I'm not naming names...yet

Anyone have any clues what is going on here?

Messages In This Thread
Adultworker who makes an appointment then lets you down - by alapin - 18-04-2012, 14:52