Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Text abuse.
Hi there guys,im kind upset here but hopefully what im gonna say will help other ladies.
Im now getting horrid texts from some iwho was a no show Saturday just gone,travelled an hour to meet this person,was a know show.waited an hour but nothing,His phone said unavailable and when i cheacked AW on my phone he had taken himself of the site,was totally numb as to what had happened,so caught the next train back.Didnt hear anything until 2hrs ago,when a txt saying "Bitch" came through.As you can imagine i was shocked and replyed back"what?"then other saying "Fat bitch",so reply back asking what his prolem was,no reply as yet.Now im just wondering whether it may be his wife.I am kinda worried if im honest.Love Cherry.x
Did you have a land line number to contact him on? Did he just give you a mobile?
Unfortunatley there will be guys who get a kick out of messing you about. I wouldn't even bother texting him, just make a note of his number not to bother.
If I do any outcalls I try and get a land and mobile number or a defined address, as some SOO make it up!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(09-04-2012, 16:19)jayzee77 Wrote: Did you have a land line number to contact him on? Did he just give you a mobile?
Unfortunatley there will be guys who get a kick out of messing you about. I wouldn't even bother texting him, just make a note of his number not to bother.
If I do any outcalls I try and get a land and mobile number or a defined address, as some SOO make it up!

No hun just a mobile number,meeting was at Travel inn.ive now put his number on block.
Hey sweetie!

What ever you do, don't reply to him. He wants to wind you up... if he is met with silence he will soon give up.

If your "block" on your phone doesn't stop texts and he is persistent, just call your phone company and they can stop any further messages coming to you from his number.

I don't want to sound like old mother time or anything, but how long have you been working?

If you are going on a hotel meet, then there are three bits of info you need from him...

His room number
His booking reference
The name he is checked in under.

Before you leave home, call the hotel pretending to be from his office, give them the name and booking ref and ask them to confirm that he has checked in okay.

If he is a wind up then he will not be able to give you all of that info, and if he makes something up, it will show up when you make the phone call to the hotel. Asking him for the booking ref means that he can not play a joke on his mate by sending you to someone else's room.

Personally, I don't go to Travel Lodges or Premier Inns because you often need the room key to get access to the lifts and corridors, which means you have to get your guy to meet you in reception, which is a real downer.

Please forgive me if I am teaching you to suck eggs or anything! Only meaning to be helpful... if not to you then perhaps to some other girl who reads this.

Trinny
xxx
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
(09-04-2012, 17:13)Trinity-Belle Wrote: Hey sweetie!

What ever you do, don't reply to him. He wants to wind you up... if he is met with silence he will soon give up.

If your "block" on your phone doesn't stop texts and he is persistent, just call your phone company and they can stop any further messages coming to you from his number.

I don't want to sound like old mother time or anything, but how long have you been working?

If you are going on a hotel meet, then there are three bits of info you need from him...

His room number
His booking reference
The name he is checked in under.

Before you leave home, call the hotel pretending to be from his office, give them the name and booking ref and ask them to confirm that he has checked in okay.

If he is a wind up then he will not be able to give you all of that info, and if he makes something up, it will show up when you make the phone call to the hotel. Asking him for the booking ref means that he can not play a joke on his mate by sending you to someone else's room.

Personally, I don't go to Travel Lodges or Premier Inns because you often need the room key to get access to the lifts and corridors, which means you have to get your guy to meet you in reception, which is a real downer.

Please forgive me if I am teaching you to suck eggs or anything! Only meaning to be helpful... if not to you then perhaps to some other girl who reads this.

Trinny
xxx

Ive not had problems before,so guess i have been lucky.He was to meet me at train station and then on to the TL.what you say is very good advice and will be doing all the checks from now on,if genuine then he wont mind me giving those details.ive blocked the texts too.
(09-04-2012, 17:22)Cherryx Wrote: Ive not had problems before,so guess i have been lucky.He was to meet me at train station and then on to the TL.what you say is very good advice and will be doing all the checks from now on,if genuine then he wont mind me giving those details.ive blocked the texts too.

Ahh... well... rule number 637 in the big book of rules for call girls is: "Never arrange to meet in a public place unless you have security with you".

Many a girl has ended her career on a railway siding.

Don't mean to sound dramatic or anything, but it is one of the least safe things you can do.
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter
You have been very lucky Cherry, there is some good advice there from other ladies
you have been really lucky so far Cherry.
Go with your instincts i have heard ladies develop them
wish I had some
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-04-2012, 18:23)Trinity-Belle Wrote:
(09-04-2012, 17:22)Cherryx Wrote: Ive not had problems before,so guess i have been lucky.He was to meet me at train station and then on to the TL.what you say is very good advice and will be doing all the checks from now on,if genuine then he wont mind me giving those details.ive blocked the texts too.

Ahh... well... rule number 637 in the big book of rules for call girls is: "Never arrange to meet in a public place unless you have security with you".

Many a girl has ended her career on a railway siding.

Don't mean to sound dramatic or anything, but it is one of the least safe things you can do.

Did you forget rule637 paragraph 5 sub section E
never visit a railway siding on any day of the week that ends in a Y

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]