Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Im New....
Hey all.. I just signed up and wanted to say Hi .. Im Hayley 29 from Essex. Anyone wanna help me out here lol.. xTongue
welcome Hayley, i am new my self so probably not much help just wanted to say hi
www.jaynelynne.com
Email: contact@jaynelynne.com
or call me at
Hey hun thanks. Smile Hiii x
(03-04-2012, 23:31)Horny_curvy_mumma Wrote: Hey all.. I just signed up and wanted to say Hi .. Im Hayley 29 from Essex. Anyone wanna help me out here lol.. xTongue

Welcome to the forum Hayley

There are plenty of people here willing to help you if you have a problem, but you need to actually ask a question so we have an idea of how to reply. Have a look round and let us know more about yourself and what you do.

Have fun...

Sarah x x x
(03-04-2012, 23:31)Horny_curvy_mumma Wrote: Hey all.. I just signed up and wanted to say Hi .. Im Hayley 29 from Essex. Anyone wanna help me out here lol.. xTongue

Hi Hayley welcome to the forum, two things that will help you out straight away are a avatar preferably a nice sexy pose from you I am no perv honest and a link to your Adultwork profile or your own www.
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(05-04-2012, 06:07)Freddo Wrote: Hi Hayley welcome to the forum, two things that will help you out straight away are a avatar preferably a nice sexy pose from you I am no perv honest and a link to your Adultwork profile or your own www.

Very sound advice from Freddo...

Sarah x x x