Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

heavy cummer
(06-05-2011, 16:40)Tom30 Wrote: Yea ive had that happen enough times, point of no return.

Id be surprised how any bloke can cum without being touched, even men who suffer from premature ejaculation need some stimulation.

Suppose the nearest thing i can relate to is, when i was about 15 in school class, i remember seeing a group of girls sitting at the table in front of me. One girl was wearing a tight mini skirt and black tights, she had her legs crossed one over the knee so i could see the entire length of her outer thigh, i was hugely turned on thinking how id love to shag her i was totally hard, discreetly lightly rubbing myself i nearly came but didnt for some reason i forgot why.

See even back then in school i had a fetish for girls in tights, these days its girls in stockings lol :p

oh they can u get scared to touch them or they go off like a rocket several times