Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help please (newbie)
Hi there, I wonder if anyone can help (before I rip my hair out lol)
I registered a week or so ago on Aw and have been having the best time offering webcam. I got verified the evening I registered with no troubles and all has been going well until.......
last night I tried to change my details to offer direct chat and since I added direct chat the site won't let me offer webcam. It keeps telling me to get verified with photos etc but on my registration details it still clearly says that I am verified and photo etc were accepted.
I've spent about 4hrs so far trying to resolve this and have previous cam clients emailing me asking what's going on and why won't I cam.
I've tried the help centre but my messages keep saying not sent and referring me to the help section.
Please can someone help me xx
When you send a message via the help centre it won't send it straight away it will give you a list of things that may be similar go to the bottom and then it says something like still want to send then click the button.

Also look through the help section on here it is on there too.
(15-03-2012, 15:07)fetishbootslut Wrote: When you send a message via the help centre it won't send it straight away it will give you a list of things that may be similar go to the bottom and then it says something like still want to send then click the button.

Also look through the help section on here it is on there too.

Thanks so much, finally realises about the tab at the bottom of help centre message and now able to cam.
Phew, not the easiest site to use is it? Or maybe it's just me lol!

It's just getting use to it that's all. Glad you got sorted.Smile