Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

My phone sex secret
Who saw KDB? She should have been featured for a bit longer though

Was the biggest load of bollox ive seen in a long time. Sad

Perhaps she was playing it safe in case someone picked up on who she actually was.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
recorded it will watch another time, but reading reports some say it was very tame and that if they did there phone sex it would of been permantly bleeped. Perhaps they tamed it down for tv.

so will see when I get to watch it.
Hi does anyone no whats the 18 yr old student profile is who was featured on the the tv show.

Thanks
lol i didnt see her i missed her .... i only watched last nights is there anywhere you can watch them on catch up
just realised which one she was lol KDB you were pretty funny katie perry she wud get it wudnt she lol x
you can catch up on channel 4 website i think... !!!!
didnt know people made that much on phone sex alone-
who is KDB??? Is it a code language?
new episode is on wensday 21st march, 10:55pm on channel 4Smile.x x x
Got to say JENNY wow the way she talks and just being herself ,is lookin at myself in 20 years in time!
Lovely lady & so REAL! Smile
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

Watched it, Have to say thought it was a load of rubbish.

Seemed so false and the voices they put on were like little girls and annoying and don't think it showed phone sex in a great light really. But as people have said about it, it's why channel 4 do it!.

Just my opionion.